RBI- Banking exam details, eligibility, exam dates 2020, results₹20
About this course
What is the RBI Banking exam?
RBI Assistant 2020 Notification & Apply Online Application form – RBI Assistant 2020 recruitment notification released for 926 vacancy. RBI is the main authority that conducts the national level exam for RBI assistant 2020 and the applicants who wants to secure a job in RBI, they must apply online from December 23, 2019 to January 16, 2020. The RBI Assistant 2020 application form for the same is available through the online process.
- 926 vacancies has announced through RBI Assistant 2020 recruitment exam.
- RBI Assistant 2020 application form last date is January 16, 2020.
- RBI assistant 2020 exam date for prelims and mains announced. Prelims exam will be conducted on February 14, 2020 and February 15, 2020.
- The candidates are required to clear the RBI assistant prelims exam to go to the main exam. The mains exam will be conducted in March 2020.
- Age of a candidates should be between 20 and 28 years to apply for this exam.
- The RBI Assistant basic pay is Rs. 14650/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years).
As per latest announcement made by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the RBI Assistant 2020 notification has released on Dec 23, 2019. Apply online for RBI Assistant 2020 recruitment exam from December 23, 2019 to January 16, 2020. RBI Assistant prelims exam will be conducted on February 14 & 15, 2020 and the mains exam will be held in March 2020.
Now, RBI Assistant 2020 notification PDF out at https://www.rbi.org.in/. RBI Assistant 2020 prelims exam will be conducted on February 15, 2020 and Main exam will be held in March 2020. There are total 926 RBI assistant 2020 vacancies to be filled based on candidates performance in the exam.
RBI Assistant 2020 Recruitment
RBI Assistant 2020 Recruitment: RBI Assistant recruitment notification. RBI Assistant 2020 recruitment notification has been released by Reserve Bank of India to recruit 926 assistant vacancies.
Reserve Bank of India has released the Recruitment notification for 926 Assistant vacancy to select candidates on the basic of performance in the exam . The RBI Assistant application form 2020 started on December 23, 2019 and and will close on January 16, 2020. RBI Assistant prelims exam will take place on February 14 & 15, 2020 and where as main exam will be held in March 2020.
RBI Assistant 2020 Vacancy
The candidate should look at the RBI Assistant 2020 notification pdf before applying for the exam. RBI Recruitment 2020 for over 926 Assistant vacancies to be released likely in the third week of Feb 2020 and online application form will be available till the first week of March 2020.
RBI Assistant 2020 Vacancy State Wise
|Office||Vacancies*||PWD #||EXS #|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63||1||1||1||0||2||6|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20||0||1||1||0||1||2|
RBI Assistant Preliminary exam to be conducted on February 14 & 15, 2020, for that candidates can download RBI Assistant 2020 admit card from the first week February, 2020.
In this article, you can get the entire RBI Assistant 2020 recruitment notification process starting from important dates to exam pattern, admit card, application form filling process and finally result & cutoff marks.
RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Date
|RBI Assistant 2020 Notification||Date|
|Release Date of Application Form||December 23, 2020|
|Last date to apply for RBI Assistant||January 16, 2020|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020||February 2020|
|RBI Assistant 2020 exam date – Prelims||February 14 & 15, 2020|
|RBI Assistant Result 2020- Prelims||March 2020|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date||March 2020|
Let us look at the RBI assistant 2020 important Dates and Exam Schedule.
- The RBI Assistant 2020 application form has released through online mode on December 23, 2019 & the applicants will be able to submit the application form till January 16, 2020.
- The admit card for RBI Assistant 2020 preliminary online test will be issued to the eligible candidates in February 2020.
- RBI Assistant 2020 preliminary online based test will be conducted on February 14 & 15, 2020.
- The announcement of result for online exam will be released through online mode in end of February 2020.
- The admit card for the main exam to be issued for the candidates, who qualify the preliminary exam. Main exam will be expected to occur in March 2020.
RBI Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|RBI Assistant 2020 Eligibility||Requirements|
|Age as on Dec 1, 2019||20-28 years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation with min 50% marks|
Check the eligibility requirements for RBI Assistant 2020.
- The applicant must be having a degree of graduation from reputed college or university approved by Govt. of India.
- At least 50% minimum marks that has to be scored by candidate in graduation.
- The candidates should have good knowledge of computers and word processing.
RBI Assistant age limit: To apply for the post of RBI Assistant 2020, the candidate should be a minimum of 20 years of age. He/she should not exceed 28 years as on December 1, 2019. There is clause of age relaxation as per the norms of Govt. of India which is tabulated below.
|PwD||10 Years for Gen, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces+3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Years of Experience (Maximum 3 years)|
RBI Assistant 2020 Application form
RBI Assistant application form 2020: To apply online for RBI Assistant 2020, candidates must go through the notification and the instructions in detail before filling the application form. Only the eligible candidates will be able to fill the application form. The candidature of the candidate would be considered cancelled who is found ineligible for the filling the application form. The application form can be filled through the online process. Find below some of the other important details related to the RBI application form:
Following is the detailed procedure to fill the RBI Assistant application form 2020.
Step 1: Select New Registration and fill Application form.
- The applicant needs to visit the official website as provided by the conducting authority
- After reaching the official website, the candidate is required read the notification for the application form.
- After going through the detailed process, the candidate needs to click on the “new registration” for the application of the RBI assistant.
- Candidate is required to fill the basic details which includes the name of the candidate, contact details and the email ID etc.
- After this process the candidate will get the registration number and the password. The candidate should note the login details and keep it safely for future use.
- Registration details will also be shared on the official email ID of the person.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
The second step is the scanning of the documents which are required to be uploaded on the page along with the application form.
- The scanned documents required for uploading should follow the following criteria:
- Photograph should be latest and should not be blurred
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 200X230 pixels for the photograph.
- Size of photograph should be in the range of 20KB to 50 KB.
- Preferable dimensions for the signature is 140X 60 pixels
- Size of file should be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
Step 3: Application fee Payment
After uploading and filling the application form, the candidate is required to pay the requisite application fee as per the category. The candidate can pay the fee through online payment portal which could be using debit/credit card or net baking facility.
RBI Assistant Application fee 2020
For General and OBC candidates, the RBI Assistant application fee is Rs. 450, while for reserved category candidates(SC/ST/PwD), it is Rs. 50 only.
RBI Assistant 2020 Admit Card
RBI Assistant 2020 admit card is released separately for the two rounds of Prelims, mains and interview. The admit card for the RBI would be available online and the candidate can login to the website using the credentials and download the admit card for respective exam.
Once the candidate logins to the website, the candidate is required to provide the registration number, date of birth and the password created during the registration.
Below is the step by step procedure to download RBI Assistant admit card 2020.
Steps to Download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020
- Firstly, go to rbi.org.in and select download RBI Assistant Call letter 2020 under current vacancies section.
- A new tab will open, there you need to enter Registration number and Password / date of birth.
- Next, enter image captcha security code and click on submit button.
- Then, View and Download the RBI Assistant 2020 admit card.
- Lastly, take Print out of Admit card.
Admit card is the most important document that the candidate needs to carry along to the examination center. No person will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket.
The candidate should go through the details present on the admit card and should make sure that details present are complete and are correct.
RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Pattern
Before the commencement of the exam, the candidate should check the exam pattern of RBI Assistant Prelims and mains tests. One should check the RBI assistant 2020 exam pattern of the exam separately for the respective exam preliminary, main and interview of the exam.
|S.N||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Following is the exam pattern of the preliminary exam:
- RBI Assistant 2020 is an online objective exam and has 100 questions for 100 marks.
- RBI Assistant 2020 prelims exam has negative marking for wrong answers, for every incorrect answer about 0.25 mark to be deducted from the final score.
- The duration of the test is 60 minute and each section has 20 minutes of fixed time.
- It is a qualifying exam, the candidate will be allowed to sit to the main exam based on the performance in preliminary exam.
The preliminary exam has three important sections in the exam with the below specified marks and number of questions:
- Reasoning ability: This section has 35 questions with a total of 35 marks
- Numerical ability: This section also contains 35 questions and a total of 35 marks
- English language: This section has 30 questions with a total of 30 marks.
Thus there are a total of 100 marks. For each correct answer the candidate will get 1 mark while for the wrong answer 1/4 marks will be deducted. All the questions in the prelim Mary exam will be objective type and the time duration for the exam will be 60 minutes.
The candidates clearing the preliminary exam will be shortlisted for the main exam.
Following are the different sections in the main exam.
|English Language||40||40||30 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 min|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||30 min|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 min|
Thus, overall in the main exam, there are an overall 200 questions for 200 marks. For every correct answer the candidate will get 1 marks while for every negative answer 1/4 marks will be deducted.
- Reasoning ability: This sections consists of 40 questions making a total of 40 marks
- Numerical ability: Consists of 40 questions for a total of 40 marks
- English language: consists of 40 questions for a total of 40 marks
- General Awareness: consists of 40 questions for a total of 40 marks
- Computer knowledge: This section also consists of 40 questions for a total of 40 marks.
The students who qualify in the main exam will be shortlisted for the interview stage: The interview on an average will last for 35 minutes and mainly focuses on checking the general awareness, capability and confidence of the candidate.
RBI Assistant 2020 Syllabus
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020: The Syllabus of RBI Assistant 2020 exam varies for each section. One should thoroughly check the RBI assistant syllabus so that they know any changes done regarding the syllabus.
Below is the detailed RBI Assistant Syllabus 2020 for the both preliminary and main exams.
|English Language||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||Computer Knowledge||Reasoning|
|Reading Comprehension||Current World News||Time and Distance||Languages||Number Series|
|Synonyms||Current India News||Time and Work||Basic Hardware and Software||Blood Relations|
|Antonyms||Geography Concepts||HCF and LCM||History of Computers||Analogy|
|Sentence Correction||History Concepts||Simple and Compound Interest||Devices||Odd Man Out|
|Word Meanings||Political Science||Problems on Trains||Number Series|
|Average||Coding and Decoding|
|Allegations and Comparison||Directions Based Concept|
|Permutation and Combination||Symbols|
|Pipes||Statement Reading, Understanding|
The candidate should also identify the easy and tougher topics for himself and should prepare accordingly.
- English language: This section includes various topics such as Reading comprehension, word meaning, sentence correction, antonyms and synonyms.
General Awareness: This sections includes topics such as current world news, current India news, geography, history and political news.
- Quantitative aptitude: This includes topics such as P&C, probability, Time & work, Speed-Time and distance, average, ratio proportion, charts, quadratic equations, simple and compound interest, percentage, profit and loss etc.
- Reasoning: This includes topics like alphabetical test, coding and decoding, word formation, sitting problems, syllogism, statement and argument, puzzles, data sufficiency etc.
RBI Assistant 2020 Preparation
The RBI Assistant 2020 exam is one of the toughest exam and requires a strategic approach.
Following are some of the preparation strategies which can help the candidate to clear RBI Assistant 2020 exam:
- Start early for Prep: Since the syllabus of RBI assistant exam is very vast, the aspirant should start the syllabus at least a month in advance.
- Know detailed syllabus and topics: Candidate should go through the latest syllabus in detail and should shortlist the topics which are easy and tough. One should devote more time on the topic which are difficult.
- Reference Books: There are plenty of RBI assistant books available in the market for preparation. One should choose the books which focus on clearing the basics and also provides certain shortcuts to solve the questions in quick time.
- Online Mock tests: Give RBI assistant 2020 test series that contains at least 5 mock tests to improve your performance further. One should also solve question papers to get a fair idea about the exam pattern and speed required to excel in the exam.
- Coaching: If need be one should join a good coaching institute which can help provide the shortcuts for solving questions in quick time and also help in selecting the important topics for preparation.
RBI Assistant 2020 Result
The result of the exam will be released simultaneously after the conduct of each exam. RBI prelims exam result will be announced in June 2020. The RBI main exam result will be announced in August 2020 while the final result including the interview result will be announced in the September 2020.
Following is the detailed procedure to check the RBI Assistant 2020 result of the exam:
- The result of the RBI assistant exam will be available on the official website in form of PDF.
- On the home page of the website, one can identify the link of the result.
- Once the candidate clicks on the link, the pdf of the result will open.
- Candidates can check the result using the enrollment number and see their respective result.
- One should download and keep the result for future reference purpose.
RBI Assistant cut off 2020
The RBI Assistant 2020 cut-off of the exam is declared with respective city and for various sections. To get an idea one should refer to the previous year cut-offs.
Reserve bank of India has released cut off marks for prelims and mains exams. The RBI Assistant cut off varies every year based on the number of test takers, their score and difficulty level of question paper.
The RBI assistant Cut offs for prelims and mains will be calculated out of 100 and 200 marks respectively.
Below table shows the 2017’s RBI Assistant cut off marks for prelims exam.
The conducting authority apart from the above sections also conducts the exam for language proficiency after the main exam. This exam will test the command of the candidate over the language. One should follow the above instructions and check the notification to avoid any misunderstanding and score high in the exam.
RBI is the main authority that conducts the national level exam for RBI assistant 2020 and the applicants who wants to secure a job in RBI, In this course, we will provide the students with the syllabus and course structure needed to clear the exam.
Tools for Professional Approach: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Tools for Professional Approach - Step 2: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.