MPSC exam (Rajyaseva) – exam details, exam date, eligibility and results.₹20
About this course
What is the MPSC exam?
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India, MPSC has been entrusted with the following major functions:-
- 1. To conduct examinations for appointments to the service of Government of Maharashtra and its allied organizations.
- 2. To advise the state Government on:
- Matters relating to methods of recruitment to the various services
- Suitability of candidates for appointment to the services through making promotions, deputations and nominations and transfers
- Disciplinary matters affecting Government servants;transfers
- Claims for reimbursement of legal expenses incurred by Government servants while defending legal proceedings instituted against them for acts done or purporting to be done in the execution of their duties.transfers
- Claims for award of injury/family pension to Government servants and;transfers
- Any other matter referred to them by the Governor;
- 3. In addition, in the State of Maharashtra, the Commission deals with the following matters:
- Under Section 80-B of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act, the Commission have been entrusted with the responsibility of advising
- The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai regarding appointments to posts under the control of Corporation which are equivalent to or higher than the post Executive Engineer. And;
- The Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport undertaking regarding appointments to posts in Grade <96> A <96> II.
- Claims for reimbursement of legal expenses incurred by Government servants while defending legal proceedings instituted against them for acts done or purporting to be done in the execution of their duties.transfers.
MPSC exams are conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The MPSC conducts various recruitment examinations for Group A, B and C vacancies in the Maharashtra state administration.
Tentative Schedule of MPSC Competitive Examinations 2020 has been released by the Commission on 20 November 2019. According to the tentative schedule, the application for State Service Examination 2020 will be out in December 2019.
MPSC State Service Exam 2020 Information and Dates:
|MPSC 2020 State Service Examination|
|State Service Examination Application will be out in||December 2019|
|MPSC State Service Exam Prelims 2020 will take place on||05 April 2020|
|MPSC State Service Exam Mains 2020 will take place on||07, 09, 10 July 2020|
In the year 2020, MPSC will conduct the following exams:
- State Service Exam 2020
- Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Exam 2020
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2020
- Assistant Section Officer Exam 2020
- Maharashtra Subordinate Services Combined Exam 2020
- Police Sub Inspector Exam 2020
- Maharashtra Group-C Services Combined Exam 2020
- Maharashtra Agriculture Services Examination 2020
- Maharashtra Forest Services Exam 2020
- Maharashtra Engineering Servies Combined Exam 2020
- Assistant Section Officer Exam 2020
- State Tax Inspector Exam 2020
- Maharashtra Education Services (Group B) Exam 2020
MPSC State Service Exam 2020
The State Service Exam or the MPSC Rajyaseva Exam is conducted by the commission to recruit Group A and Group B officers in the various administrative branches of the Maharashtra state government.
The pattern and syllabus of the state service exam is loosely modelled on the lines of the UPSC IAS exam.
MPSC Exam 2020
MPSC State Service Exam 2019 Information and Dates:
MPSC Posts and Salaries
For information on MPSC exams, jobs and latest advertisements, candidates should refer to the official website.
The MPSC advertisements list the vacancy, eligibility details for various posts.
For e.g., the MPSC State Service Exam (Preliminary) Notification 2020 listed:
- Vacancies: 342 (later changed to 339)
- Dy. Collector (Group A)
- Dy. Superintendent of Police/Assistant Commissioner of Police (Group A)
- Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Service – Group A)
- Industry Deputy Director – Technical (Group A)
- Tehsildar (Group A)
- Deputy Education Officer (Maharashtra Education Services – Group A)
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (Group A)
- Room Officer (Group A)
- Assistant Group Development Officer (Group B)
- Industry Officer – Technical (Group A)
- Naib Tehsildar (Group B)
In 2018, the MPSC posted on its official website the scheme (exam pattern) of the State Services Exam. The exam scheme gives the posts, salaries, pay scale, eligibility, instructions for candidates, along with the pattern for Prelims and Mains.
The MPSC is a civil service exam provided by the government of India. In this course, we will provide the students with basic course details and exam structure relevant to the MPSC exam.
Tools for Professional Approach: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.
Tools for Professional Approach - Step 2: It’s not just about learning, it’s about having the confidence to use English in real life and upgrade your business communication skills.