MPSC (combine) Civil Service Exam eligibility, exam dates 2020£40
About this course
SC 2020 exam key highlights and latest news
- MPSC has released the MPSC exam 2020 notification at the official site https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/.
- MPSC exam date 2020 for Maharashtra Public Service Commission State Services examination is already announced in the official Calendar. Candidates can check the MPSC Prelims & Mains exam date schedule of all exams in the calendar PDF shared below.
- MPSC exam is a State Civil Services exam consists of 3 primary stages of the MPSC recruitment process. These are:
- Prelims Exam (Objective Type)
- Mains Exam (Multi-Choice Type)
- Interview (Personality Test)
- Maharashtra Combined State Civil Services examination is conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for the recruitment of:
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Deputy Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Block Development Officer (BDO)
- Superintendent State Excise Department
- F.A.S (Maharashtra Finance, Audit & Account Service)
- Chief Officer (Nagar Palika/ Nagar Parishad) (I & II)
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax
- Naib Tahsildar etc.
- The direct link for the MPSC application form 2020 has been activated at https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/. The last date to apply online for the MPSC exam is 13th January 2020.
- There are total of 200 post-wise vacancies for MPSC 2020 notification. We have shared the MPSC vacancies 2020 below.
For the latest news and updates on the MPSC exam, you can check MPSC 2020 notification, official PDF, exam date, application form link, fee, syllabus, salary, eligibility, selection details, etc. below.
MPSC 2020: Important Dates
|MPSC State Services Exam 2020 Notification Released||23rd December 2019|
|MPSC 2020 Application Start Date||23rd December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th January 2020|
|MPSC State Services 2020 Prelims Exam||5th April 2020 (Prelims Date)|
|MPSC State Services Mains Exam 2020||2nd, 3rd, 4th August 2020|
|1.||Class- A Officer||₹15600- ₹39100
Grade Pay according to rules
|2.||Class- B Officer||₹9300- ₹34800
Grade Pay according to rules
MPSC Application Form 2020:
To register online for MPSC 2020 recruitment, candidates will be shown an application window where they can start filling their information. We have shared the start and last date of the online application in the important date section. You should make sure whether the information details you are providing during online registration are valid/verifiable or not.
|General Category||Rs. 524|
|OBC/ SC/ST Category||Rs. 324|
MPSC 2020 Vacancies
|Assistant State Tax Commissioner||10|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||7|
|Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer||1|
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department||25|
|Class Officer (कक्ष अधिकारी)||25|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Record||6|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee||6|
A). Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
B). Age Limit: Check below table.
|Minimum Age for All||Maximum||Ex-serviceman / Retired Government Officer||Qualified Player||Candidates with Disabilities|
|General||Backward Class||General||Backward Class||General||Backward Class|
Note: To appear for this examination a candidate must have completed minimum 19 years of age (on or before 1 April of the year in which candidate is going to appear for Prelims).
C). Educational Qualifications: degree or equivalent degree from a government-recognized university. Other essentialities as per post requirements. However, All the candidates must have knowledge of Marathi language.
D). Physical Criteria: For the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) / Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) and Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO) as given in the official notification.
1. Preliminary Exam (Objective Type): 400 Marks
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Studies (GS)||100||200||2 hours|
|2.||Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)||80||200||2 hours|
Note: 1/3 negative marking system is applicable for both the papers. Questions are set in both Marathi as well as English medium.
2. Main Exam (Multiple Choice Type): Total 800 Marks
|Paper No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Marathi Language||100||03 Hours|
|2.||English Language||100||03 Hours|
|3.||GS Paper I: History, Geography, and Agriculture||150||02 Hours|
|4.||GS Paper II: Indian polity and laws||150||02 Hours|
|5.||GS Paper III: Human resource development and human rights||150||02 Hours|
|6.||GS Paper IV: Science and Technology, Economy||150||02 Hours|
3. Personality Test: 100 Marks
- It consists of two papers i.e.
- General Studies (GS) and
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- General Studies (GS): Current affairs, History, Geography, Polity and governance, Economy, Social Development, Environment, Science.
(a) General mental ability, Basic numeracy
(b) LR (Logical reasoning) and analytical ability, Decision making and problem-solving
(c) English Comprehension, Interpersonal skills including communication skills, etc.
- Basic Marathi and English language
- History, Geography, and Agriculture
- Indian polity and laws
- Human resource development and human rights
- Science and Technology and Economy
Interview: Overall Personality
Eligibility required for the post opted his/her knowledge level of social and national issues, awareness regarding events occurring around him/her, capacity to take decisions, presence of mind, etc. factors are considered.
- Candidates who will appear in the MPSC State Civil Services examination can download the admit card from the direct activated link at official website mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- The MPSC Prelims admit card for the preliminary examination is expected to be available for download 10-15 days before the examination.
- We’ll update the direct link to download the hall ticket here. Continue checking this section for admit card link.
- The final list of the shortlisted applicants will be published by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission after the effective completion of the selection phase (i.e. Prelims, Main and Interviews).
- The final merit list shall be declared after consideration of the candidate’s marks in the Main Exam and the Interview. We’re going to keep you posted on all the updates.
- The result will be declared by the MPSC at the official site. The date for checking the RPSC RAS result will be available with the notification.
Maharashtra Combined State Civil Services examination is conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. In this course, we provide the students with relevant data and course syllabus to clear their MPSC 2020 exam.
Steps to Achieve Any Goal
This topic is Modern Psychology and it features some of the most controversial experiments in psychology. Some of these will having you thinking very deeply for a long time after you see them.
The Social Mind
This topic is Social Psychology and it features some of the most controversial experiments in psychology. You'll have time to analyze and interpret our experience with conformity and authority.